04 August 2006

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

I have hit this point in my adventure preparation I like to call the waiting period. I'm done with the major forms of preparation, and now I just have to wait. Wait. Wait. I'm a little sick of that. Honestly, it's beginning to make me nervous. This sort of nervous was one of the things for which I hadn't really prepared.

And the goodbyes have already begun, which is another thing to which I failed to give necessary consideration. My sister is coming in town this weekend, and when I say goodbye to her, it's goodbye until December. That's over four months between goodbye and hello. I am going to miss her a lot.

(Sigh)

Along with the goodbyes and the waiting period, there is the last minute decision making. I hate making decisions like this. Field trips. Should I go on the Tuscan Wine Tour or to the Amalfi Coast? Or should I go to Sicily with FUA or on my own? Who knows? But I probably should have decided that...yesterday.

24 days.

1 comment:

Marion M. said...

All I know is....I am visiting and we're going to have a blast. Because I don't care for coffee either. So we'll make do with our hot chocolates.