23 August 2006

preparativi

Check it out.

Preparing is not as fun as it should be. It shouldn't be this stressful to put my entire life into two medium sized suitcases. I mean, it is just packing, but a serious, scary kind of packing. The whole thing is starting to feel more real though. I mean, I'm actually leaving for Italy on Monday. Not, "I'm going to go to Italy one day," but "I'm going to Italy next week - this coming Monday." That's strange.

So, yeah - there's not much else to do now except wait. And pack. And say a few more goodbyes. And drink as much sweet tea as I possibly can in the next few days. And make a lot of copies of a lot of documents. And make too many decisions for an indecisive person to make in five days. And get my teeth cleaned. And celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. And keep reminding myself that in six days I will be staring at the duomo saying, "wow, all that stress was totally worth it."

- five days.

2 comments:

markymark said...

hey i just remembered that you can do this if you want to, you can link your posts to your facebook notes if you really want to. it's really easy, and updates on its own. just a thought...

markymark said...

i also now go to the school of redundancy school, fyi.