14 August 2006

due settimane

Only two weeks more now and I will be nervously going through security (minus any liquids) and getting on a plane that will take me to an airport that will take me to a foreign country far far away. And, upon arriving (in two weeks and one day), I will be taken to the main building of my school located here. Then, I will be further shuttled to my apartment located here, where I will live with five other girls on the third floor of what I assume to be a very very very small apartment.

And there I shall live, while enjoying the Tuscan countryside and and living among the Florentines for the next 3 and a half months.

All in 14 days.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, if your apartment is really the size of that green arrow on the map that comes up, it will be pretty small indeed.