23 July 2010

Book Exchange 2010

I have a lot of books. So, in an effort to not let my pile of perfectly readable books not just sit and gather dust, I prefer to lend them out to friends. I won't need them returned until next May, so whatever you think you'll read between now and then, I'd love for you to borrow. I have the following small selection in my car, but if you know me and you think I might have something else, just ask:


Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner
Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
Dakota: A Spiritual Geography by Kathleen Norris
The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Mere Christianity  by C.S. Lewis
Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
Beloved by Toni Morrison
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller

No comments: