05 January 2009

Focus

About a month ago I began a new job working as an independent contractor for the General Board of Discipleship in Downtown Nashville. I'll be working basically as an event assistant for a conference in July - FOCUS. The conference is for those in ministry with children. I'll be writing, editing, and doing some graphic design for the event. I'm excited about this opportunity and can't wait to put up some of my work as well as other new writings.

My hope is to turn this blog into something a bit more professional - a virtual portfolio/resume. Let me know if you have any advice or suggestions. Future posts may be personal, but also geared toward my writing and design specifically. After all, writing is the adventure that started this to begin with.

Happy Monday, and look forward to more frequent posting.

-Jessica

No comments: