22 October 2008

Short Red-Eye in a Tall Cup with Chocolate Powder, One Raw Sugar, and Half and Half to the Top

I had one of those this afternoon so I could wake up to write this entry. Actually I was eager to have a full day that started at 4am. Unfortunatly I did end up spending about an hour and a half watching Bones, this tv show on dvd my roommate borrowed from some of our friends. It's addicting, just like coffee.

Today was the first day of fall, the perfect day to enjoy a warm drink. Technically Autumn begins in September, but today felt like fall, like the first day you want to take that deep breath of fall air and go jumping into leaves. At 4:30 this morning it was frigid, but by the afternoon when I was struggling to stay awake to enjoy it, the temp was around 68.

Newest addictions:

Bones
Coupons
Sleep
Comfy shirts
Chuck
Studying my GRE words: "Don't be fractious and cause a fracas; try and be convivial, but don't be bombastic by only speaking in the argot of your field. It's boorish." (Try translating that! And it's not even Italian.)

Also, my beautiful niece had surgery on Tuesday. She's in recovery. The beautiful little thing is surely a trooper. Read more... Edentruthcarroll.blogspot.com

No comments: