02 July 2008

Living with Cats

I have officially moved in with two cats, a missing closet door, blinds that don't work, a litter box, a broken porch step, and internet that doesn't seem to want to work. Not the best of situations at the moment to say the least, but I'm making do.

I am glad to finally have a day off of work after working 7 straight days while moving! I would NOT recommend anyone attempt this activity as it is extremely dangerous. I haven't been quite that drained in a LONG time. Drained and exhausted and living with shedding creatures.

Life can be terrifying, but then I'm sitting outside at a coffee shop drinking fruit tea because the internet at my new place refuses to cooperate, and I can't help but remember that life is also beautiful! And I am, despite the current less-than-perfect situation, pretty darn blessed.

No comments: