07 November 2006

Why Don't They Have Cheddar Cheese In Italy?

Lately I've been realizing some of the things I miss from the states... so, I've decided to compile a list. Probably not exactly the best thing to make me miss them less, but at least you can now appreciate the following things a little more knowing some people (i.e. me) live without them on a daily basis.

Cheddar Cheese
SVU and tv in English in general
Target and supermarkets that are really super
Milk that tastes good by itself
Sheep blankets
My car
Grass
Microwaves
Frozen Chicken
Dryers
The smell of fresh laundry
To Go Cups
Self Check out lines
Stars
Mexican Food
The US Dollar
Carpet
Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Bongo Java
Small White Monkeys
Card games
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
My mom's cooking
Haircuts
Sweet Tea
The South

...and next time I'm in a similar mood I'll compile a list of things I shall miss about here when I am there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, here's something I miss in the States right now....you!! Have a great week kid!

Anonymous said...

what about Mom?, Dad?, Steph?, sleeping late?, Uncle Wayne?, (never mind about Uncle Wayne!)

:)

Miss you

DAD

Anonymous said...

How about Grandma and PaPa? We feel left out. Don't you love us anymore? :)

We miss you too! Looking forward to 12/23/06
PaPa
P.S. Never mind about Uncle Wayne.