10 July 2006

Blackstone Merlot and Bongo Java Coffee

So...
In the last two days I had my first glass of wine and my first cup of coffee. The former was good, though I only had half a serving, which in terms of wine isn't very much.
The second first was positively revolting. I made it about a quarter of the way through the cup of coffee and thought I was going to be sick. The worst part was that even after eating Qdoba, the taste was still in my mouth. Yuck. I guess my dream of sitting in a piazza drinking an espresso and watching Italian people while reading the Italian newspaper is looking grimmer by the minute. Perhaps I shall change the dream to drinking a cappucino, but still, I just don't know. I suppose I shall just wait until I get there and find out what they serve at these cafes of theirs (which by the way are called il bar).
Addition to the MUST DO list: drink Chianti in Chianti.

49 days.

2 comments:

markymark said...

Dude, espresso is ridiculously strong and comes in ridiculously small servings. Definitely switch to a latte or cappuccino

Anonymous said...

My Jessica. I will miss you oh so much. But I like that I will be able to read about your oh so wonderful adventures on this blog thingy. so woohooo. i want to see you soon again, because I had fun chillin with you for the few short hours that i did the other day.

your cookie dough/bra/couch friend,
autumn

ps... i think i want to be a teacher. im looking at teaching certification programs right now.

pss... i love you